I did a lot of biking and walking today.
Partly for things related to class, but mostly because I really just like walking and biking. Biking for the rush and the ability to go farther out--I did that in the morning while it was still cool. Then when it got too warm for that I walked around some. I saw all these nice little things they've built around campus, noticed a few trees had gotten bigger, and found the second Asian mart that's really close to my dorm. I also went and checked out a camera from the library, I have it until Friday. I'll take pictures of my room sometime before then, probably in the late morning when the light is best.
I attempted to blend in today, for observational purposes, but most likely because I've seen too many spy movies. Going undercover was interesting--noticed a few people I wouldn't have seen otherwise. Like one girl that reminded me of Molly Ringwald had she been less pristine in her youth, and Orlando Bloom look-alike dressed like a hipster, and I had a conversation with a girl that apparently only wears the color green. As much as people can tire me out, I still need to be somewhere where I can just walk around and bump into them. I like being able to do that. I think that's the real reason I started reading things about streetfashion online--it's another way to just bump into random people. Sure, I may not have a single thing in common with them, but it's interesting.
is a cool person that gets me music that is nearly always good as she's got a real good ear for it (and a dad that sounds like he should be my dad's British pen pal), I'm going to do a music babble. Since muxtape is still down, I'm prolly going to upload this month's mixtape somewhere else, and I'm still figuring out where to do that. I'm also figuring out that mixtape, cause yeah, August sort of ate me. So a pseudo review of sorts:( I was listing to Jeff Buckley's old girlfriend and I suddenly understood the songs he wrote )
And now some babble about Project Runway, because we're all allowed something that's silly to like. And the Project Rungay boys sort of make my day, and this season has started to really entertain me again.( so his name is Ratbones, of course )One last thing.
So, I really sort of want to do "Professional Cosplay Wednesdays", but I need some ideas. Like random characters from anime, TV, video games--whatever. I just have a few constraints:
- I don't have any of my wigs/crazy costuming stuff yet. It'll come later this month. So if it involves any of that, then I can't do it.
- It has to involve a tie of somesort. I've worn ties every single Wednesday except once or twice due to being sick since I was a senior in high school, which was like six years ago. A bowtie or a Western stringy tie thing also works, but gotta have tie.
- My wardrobe is crazy, but I don't have like, armor or anything crazy like that. I do have a robe that looks like a kimono, though. Think reasonably.
- Can't have a hat or a t-shirt with a logo. Because the prof is dumb.
- Link me to a picture. It helps.
- Male or female doesn't matter, but alien or animal does.